Area Sales Manager - Ireland
Purpose of role:
To generate the maximum volume of profitable sales through the achievement of sales targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the company’s product range and presence.
Some key responsibilities:
- Maintain a weekly diary of appointments/activities within the Salesforce CRM System;
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers;
- Work closely with our exclusive distributors to increase our business through an agreed pricing strategy
- Visit specifiers on a regular basis, ensuring that they are updated on new products and are conversant with our product range and capabilities. As appropriate visit the site. Follow projects through from placement to completion of order;
- Provide an after-sales service, keeping in contact with the Specifier and Customer Support to ensure that if any problems arise, they are dealt with speedily;
To find out more and apply:
If you're a resident of the Republic of Ireland with strong communication and negotiation skills and have experience working with local authorities, lighting consultants, and engineers in the electrical (ideally lighting) industry - please email email@example.com to request a full Person Specification for the role.