Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to Marketing Manager
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy across the DW Windsor Group, including DW Windsor, Pulsar and Urban Control;
- Produce and deliver digital marketing plans and campaigns on time and within budget, linked to business development/sales plans;
- Develop key messages and written content for a variety of target audiences and channels (email, social media, blogs, online advertising, newsletters, pay per click etc.);
- Oversee company social media activity, supporting business development and stakeholder engagement activity;
- Launch optimised digital adverts through Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. to increase brand awareness and drive online traffic;
- Report on our website and social media engagement, highlighting campaign ROI, explaining variances and making recommendations. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of online analytics tools;
- Prepare blog posts, news articles and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels;
- Research the market and develop an understanding of commercial opportunities to support product launches and annual marketing plan;
- Be proficient in the use of Salesforce & Pardot;
- Keep abreast of current marketing trends to ensure we regularly evolve our marketing strategies (with an emphasis on digital, video & social).
- You will be an effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation. You will be able to articulate ideas and strategies clearly and enlist support from key stakeholders;
- You will be an expert in social media platforms;
- You will have a good knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics;
- You will be able to work on your own or in a team;
- You will have a proactive, naturally helpful personality, always willing to go the extra mile;
- You will be fully conversant with all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and be confident implementing and complying with them and reporting any non-compliance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably in the manufacturing sector).
This vacancy is not open to recruitment agencies.