Product Manager - Street Lighting
DW Windsor is recognised globally as a leading manufacturer of exterior lighting equipment. With a rich heritage of skills and expertise, DW Windsor is powered by people with a shared passion for light, committed to delivering outstanding service to its customers.
Purpose of role:
We are seeking a likeminded, driven Product Manager to take ownership of the product roadmap and strategy for the business’ product and/or product line whilst developing a vision that is differentiated from other products in the market.
To find out more and apply:
If you have a genuine passion for exterior street lighting and new technologies with 3-5 years’ experience in a Product Management role (or have equivalent Lighting industry experience) within the street lighting industry - ideally you will also have a degree in Business Administration, Economics or Product Marketing - please email email@example.com to request a full Person Specification for the role.
Digital Marketing Executive
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy across the DW Windsor Group. Overseeing all digital marketing channels, including the management of email and website content. The role contributes to the commercial performance of the business through brand awareness and lead-generation campaigns designed to provide a positive return on marketing investment.
Reports to the Marketing Manager
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy across the DW Windsor Group, including DW Windsor, Pulsar and Urban Control;
- Produce and deliver digital marketing plans and campaigns on time and within budget, linked to business development/sales plans;
- Develop key messages and written content for a variety of target audiences and channels (email, social media, blogs, online advertising, newsletters, pay per click etc.);
- Launch optimised digital adverts through Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. to Increase brand awareness and drive online traffic through optimised digital adverts and preparation of website content;
- Report on our website and social media engagement, highlighting campaign ROI, explaining variances and making recommendations. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of online analytics tools;
- Keep abreast of current marketing trends to ensure we regularly evolve our marketing strategies (with an emphasis on digital, video & social).
- You will be an effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation. You will be able to articulate ideas and strategies clearly and enlist support from key stakeholders;
- You will have a good knowledge and be proficient of Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics;
- You will be able to work on your own or in a team;
- You will have a proactive, naturally helpful personality, always willing to go the extra mile;
- You will be fully conversant with all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and be confident implementing and complying with them and reporting any non-compliance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably in the manufacturing sector).
This vacancy is not open to recruitment agencies.