Purpose of Job:
Responsible for the product roadmap and strategy for the business’ product and/or product line including product forecasting, marketing and ensuring that the portfolio meets margin targets set by the business whilst developing a product vision that is differentiated from other products in the market.
Reporting to Senior Product Manager
- Generate new ideas that grow the business’ market share and the improvement of the consumer experience in order to drive growth;
- Generate business cases to feed new product development and effectively manage the phase-out of products that are no longer deemed viable;
- Deliver product launches through partnering with the Marketing and Design & Development teams by developing promotional strategies, ensuring that they align with the existing portfolio;
- Develop pricing and product positioning strategies to ensure a transition of product strategies into tangible results;
- Analyse and evaluate data to identify trends or any underlying reasons/facts that are product-related – presenting findings to senior management or other stakeholders; provide sales and quotation performance reports to other areas of the business to assist with decision making;
- Work closely with the Design & Development team on new product developments and improvements, the marketing team on product launches, along with other cross-collaborations with other departments related to product performance;
- Conduct product training to both internal staff and external customers, establishing themselves as a product evangelist.
- You will be creative and innovative in developing new and competitive product and marketing strategies, creating product stories and acceptance criteria;
- You will be an effective communicator and presenter with strong written and verbal skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation. You will be able to articulate ideas and strategies clearly and enlist support from key stakeholders;
- You will have experience of the completion of projects from beginning to end with the ability to problem-solve and proactively form creative solutions;
- You will have managed a full product life cycle, from concept and launch to phase-out;
- You will be able to work several projects at a time in a fast-paced environment, take initiative whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
- You will have a proactive, naturally helpful personality enabling you to interact positively with customers and the rest of the business with a genuine passion for new technologies and analytical tools;
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI with an expertise in analysing and interpreting data from analytics tools.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Economics or Product Marketing;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Product Management role within the lighting or manufacturing industry with a proven track record of managing and influencing cross-functional stakeholders.
This vacancy is not open for recruitment agencies.
Digital Marketing Executive
Purpose of Job:
Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy across the DW Windsor Group. Overseeing all digital marketing channels, including the management of email and website content. The role contributes to the commercial performance of the business through brand awareness and lead-generation campaigns designed to provide a positive return on marketing investment.
Reports to the Marketing Manager
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy across the DW Windsor Group, including DW Windsor, Pulsar and Urban Control;
- Produce and deliver digital marketing plans and campaigns on time and within budget, linked to business development/sales plans;
- Develop key messages and written content for a variety of target audiences and channels (email, social media, blogs, online advertising, newsletters, pay per click etc.);
- Launch optimised digital adverts through Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. to Increase brand awareness and drive online traffic through optimised digital adverts and preparation of website content;
- Report on our website and social media engagement, highlighting campaign ROI, explaining variances and making recommendations. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of online analytics tools;
- Keep abreast of current marketing trends to ensure we regularly evolve our marketing strategies (with an emphasis on digital, video & social).
- You will be an effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation. You will be able to articulate ideas and strategies clearly and enlist support from key stakeholders;
- You will have a good knowledge and be proficient of Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics;
- You will be able to work on your own or in a team;
- You will have a proactive, naturally helpful personality, always willing to go the extra mile;
- You will be fully conversant with all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and be confident implementing and complying with them and reporting any non-compliance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably in the manufacturing sector).
This vacancy is not open to recruitment agencies.