Main purpose of job:
To respond to, input and progress all inbound quotations from our external sales team and other customer requests, through inbound E-mail, mail and telephone calls. To deal quickly and accurately with the information being passed on and liaise with other departments to ensure a high level of accuracy and professional approach to customer service.
- Deal professionally with quotation enquiries, ensuring timely processing;
- Accurately raise supporting documentation as required;
- Check price margins for quotes and keep accurate records within files as to how prices were gathered;
- Prioritise and constantly check your work to ensure that errors are kept to an absolute minimum;
- React in a timely fashion to internal and external customer requests;
- Deal with customers in a professional manner to ensure timely response and that Customer Service “Best Practice” is used at all times;
- Inform all customers by e-mail, letter or telephone of any and all information regarding their quotation or order to ensure they are fully informed of any changes or revisions;
- Accurately raise orders for quotations and ensure orders are checked thoroughly.
- You will be an effective communicator with strong attention to detail;
- You will be technically minded with an interest in manufacturing;
- You will be able to multi-task, prioritise, manage your time effectively and work well under pressure;
- You will have a confident telephone manner;
- You will have a positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn;
- You will have experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM.
- You will have a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar customer service role.
Please note that this role is currently based in the Hoddesdon office 5 days a week. We cannot support any form of sponsorship for this role, so applicants must have full, unrestricted right to work in the UK now and in the future.