Purpose of role:
To provide support and guidance with regards to the quality aspects of both manufacturing and the quality management system (QMS) of the business.
- Carrying out QHSE systems based internal audits and Gemba Walks;
- Assisting in the compliance with the company’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental systems (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018);
- Advising and influencing the shop floor in quality-related matters;
- Investigating and reporting NCRs to determine root cause and preventive actions;
- Managing AQL sampling plans for goods in parts;
- Creating and reporting on the Company’s quality metrics;
- Management and resolution of customer quality issues and concerns;
- Supporting reviews of COSHH and Risk Assessments.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Quality Engineer or similar role;
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS).
Ideal person – skills and experience:
- You will have in-depth understanding of technical documentation;
- You will have good statistical analysis skills;
- You will have great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities;
- You must be able to handle pressure and challenging situations effectively.