Full and Part time role available
We are powered by people who share a commitment to the delivery of outstanding solutions and are currently recruiting enthusiastic and hard working Assembly Operatives to join our expanding team.
What you will do:
- Using hand tools, drills, riveters, screwdrivers etc;
- Work as part of a small team or on your own;
- Set targets without affecting quality of workmanship;
- Assist with manufacturing, packaging and preparing product for distribution;
- Must adhere to safety guidelines and standards.
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic and hard working;
- Maintaining a well organised and tidy work station;
- Some understanding of industry standards and regulations in order to safely and efficiently operate the machinery. On-the-job training will be given;
- Previous experience desirable but not essential;
- Can start immediately.
There is a full time and part time position available.
Scheduled hours of work - 39/week
Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm.
Friday 8am - 1pm.
Scheduled hours of work - 20/week over 4 days (Mon-Thurs)
This vacancy is not open to recruitment agencies.