DW Windsor is recognised globally as a leading manufacturer of exterior lighting equipment. With a rich heritage of skills and expertise, DW Windsor is powered by people with a shared passion for light, committed to delivering outstanding service to its customers.
We are seeking a Production Scheduler to work as part of the Operations team driving utilisation and efficiency by ensuring the effective allocation of labour and equipment to ensure OTD/OTIF targets are achieved whilst managing material availability.
To find out more and apply:
If you have experience of managing a Master Production schedule and of monitoring and analysing planning data to optimise production scheduling, with at least 2 years’ experience of MRP/ERP systems and software and would like to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full Person Specification for the role.
Full and Part time role available
We are powered by people who share a commitment to the delivery of outstanding solutions and are currently recruiting enthusiastic and hard working Assembly Operatives to join our expanding team.
What you will do:
- Using hand tools, drills, riveters, screwdrivers etc;
- Work as part of a small team or on your own;
- Set targets without affecting quality of workmanship;
- Assist with manufacturing, packaging and preparing product for distribution;
- Must adhere to safety guidelines and standards.
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic and hard working;
- Maintaining a well organised and tidy work station;
- Some understanding of industry standards and regulations in order to safely and efficiently operate the machinery. On-the-job training will be given;
- Previous experience desirable but not essential;
- Can start immediately.
There is a full time and part time position available.
Scheduled hours of work - 39/week
Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm.
Friday 8am - 1pm.
Scheduled hours of work - 20/week over 4 days (Mon-Thurs)
This vacancy is not open to recruitment agencies.