Reporting to the Finance Director.
What you will do:
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts, including supporting graphs and key performance indicators, in line with Group deadlines
- Undertake variance analysis of the monthly management accounts and provide feedback to Departmental Managers. Ensure that actual spend is kept within budgets and take corrective action as necessary
- Review the regular monthly journals for the management accounts
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed every month
- Produce a rolling 12 month forecast in liaison with key spending managers
- Produce and analyse the margin analysis and stock review reporting to ensure accuracy and that the key parties have actionable information
- To implement a productivity reporting process that clearly aids manufacturing to deliver efficiency improvements
- Responsible for VAT and EC sales list submission to HMRC on a quarterly basis and timely payments to HMRC
- Ensure all government statistical returns are completed and submitted as required
- Assist with all year end Audit procedures and reconciliations
- Continuously review and challenge existing procedures to improve efficiency
Who you are:
- Must have 3-5 years experience
- ACA / ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Inquisitive, motivated and proactive
As you would expect, working within the finance team involves using and having access to very confidential personal information and as such there is an exceptionally high expectation of discretion, duty of care and non-disclosure.
Note for recruitment agencies: Please do not forward unsolicited CVs. DW Windsor will not be responsible for any related fees or candidate registrations.