Join our factory team
Be part of a dynamic and growing organisation that values hard work and dedication. With opportunities for advancement and a supportive team environment, you'll have the chance to build a rewarding career in a fast-paced industry.
Multiple full-time roles
Scheduled hours of work - 39/week
Mon - Thurs 7am - 4pm.
Friday 7am - 12pm.
We are seeking Production Operatives to work as part of the Operations team to take a proactive role in achieving cost-effective output targets within their cell.
- interpret technical documents, such as drawings and Customer specification’s, required to complete all tasks;
- read and confirm the parts list, highlight errors, interpret measurements, and verify specifications;
- assemble components ensuring that all parts are fitted correctly in the allotted times;
- report and help resolve assembly line issues;
- operate and report any defects with assembly/production jig/fixtures and hand-held tools;
- ensure work standards are maintained and endeavour to bring about continuous improvements;
- understand and follow the fundamentals, methods and procedures required to do the job together with the ability to recognise opportunities for innovation.