Join a dynamic and growing business
Working with us
Are you smart and driven?
It takes a certain type of person to really thrive at DW Windsor. Our team is growing fast. We’d love your help to make light work for our customers.
Powered by people
We’re a passionate lot committed to making a difference. Our approach, solutions, products and performance are all powered by our people. To continuously meet the very high standards we set ourselves we employ only the best people. Those that understand whilst perfection is unattainable, the pursuit of it is an admirable quality.
DW Windsor is an equal opportunities employer.
Tell us why you would like to work for us in 140 characters
Area Sales Representative - Beds, Bucks & Herts
Closing date: 03/02/2017
Location: Herts, Beds, Bucks, Oxon, Northants
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Join our mailing list to receive information
on the latest opportunities.
We are currently looking for a sales professional to join our growing team that is passionate about making a difference and exceeding customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ specification and consultative sales experience – a self-starter who is equally happy working alone as they are contributing as part of a team. You need to be inquisitive, articulate and a good listener.
This is a technical sales role and a working knowledge of lighting solutions will be essential.
Success will be dictated by your ability to generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of sales targets and by bringing the company’s extensive, market-leading product range to the attention of new and existing customers.
Key qualifications / skills required
• Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Visit specifiers on a regular basis ensuring that they are updated on new products and are conversant with our product range and capabilities. As appropriate visit the site. Follow projects through from placement to completion of order.
• Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
• Provide an after sales service, keeping in contact with the Specifier and Customer Support to ensure that if any problems arise they are dealt with speedily. Respond to customer requests promptly.
• Maintain the Opportunity Register on the CRM system ensuring all projects are entered.
• Undertake such additional tasks and duties as may be required from time to time.